- Christopher Hitchens has a new book coming out, Why God is Not Great: The Case Against Religion.
- Fifty-eight percent of Americans disapprove of George Bush's job performance, making him a lame duck president less than one year into his second term.
- You don't live in New Orleans.
- Target has banned the Salvation Army, a Christian political action group disguised as a charity, from panhandling outside its stores.
- It is illegal to use napalm.
- The courts won't be bothered with the pesky complaints from tortured prisoners.
- But then again, we don't torture. Or do we?
- Soon KARE 11 will allow you to get your news and commercials at the same time.
- While we act as a beacon of freedom and empower middle eastern countries, we're careful not to export freedom of information.
I hope that gives you some Thanksgiving inspiration. Now tear into that bird.